- Full Time |
- $20-28/hour |
- Bluffdale, UT
The responsibilities of the Irrigation Tech at Sunline Landscapes are:
Irrigation Checks: This will be the focus of the position. You will be given a check schedule that needs to
be followed to ensure all the sprinkler systems are evaluated.
1. Evaluate system to make sure it is working efficiently.
2. Adjustments on sprinkler time, programs and number of days as needed
3. Client/Homeowner interaction
4. Problem solving for adjustments needed
Repairs: Make repairs with the same brand of parts or upgraded. Repairs will be done correctly to ensure
proper working order of sprinkler system.
1. Keep Track of time spent on repairs
2. Keep track of parts used and create work tickets for them to be billed and tracked accurately.
3. Make /repairs or adjustments to sprinklers
Landscape Lighting and Water Feature Maintenance: Keep systems properly functioning.
1. Make repairs as needed.
2. Keep up on maintenance and appearance of systems.
Academic or Trade Qualifications
1. High School Diploma or Equivalent required
2. Bachelor’s degree is preferred
Required Work Experience and Skills
1. 3 Years of experience with Irrigation Systems installations and repairs
2. Knowledge of Hydrawise Irrigation Timers
3. Knowledge of Landscape lighting
4. Knowledge of landscape water features
5. Proficiency in CRM Software
6. Customer Service Skills
7. High Energy and dynamic personality
8. Excellent multi-tasking and time management skills
9. Clear and effective communicator both verbal and written
10. Professional, detail oriented, organized, team player, flexible, and dependable
11. Self-motivated, independent, needing little supervision
12. Meticulous about ensuring that data and tasks are completed on time and accurately.
13. Ability to manage and handle frequent interruptions in workflow, while reprioritizing when necessary.
14. Understands that while process and rigor are important, a human approach, common sense, trust, and
follow through are at the core of the Company’s values.
1. English--fluency in reading, writing, and speaking
2. Bilingual is preferred in Spanish/English
Preferred Work Experience and Skills
1. Five years of related experience
Preferred License or Certification:
Posted on March 18, 2021